Frequently Asked Questions |Incense Cloud
We put together a collection of some of our most important facts about shipping, security, and ordering right here in an easy collection for all of our fans and customers! Start with the three most important notes because they apply to nearly 100% of customer orders! After that, please have a quick read of our herbal incense site policies below, then you can see all of the most frequently asked questions at the bottom!
For any questions about the herbal incense products we sell that are not answered here, feel free to send us a message directly by using the form on our Contact Us page.
If you want to ask other Incense Cloud fans a question about our products don’t hesitate to come and join our community on Facebook! Our fans are all 100% REAL! No fakes or bought likes (good old fashion awesomeness all around). We’ll do our best to get you the information you need!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL CUSTOMERS & FANS TO NOTE ABOUT ORDERING:
- Currently our website shopping cart is set up to accept VISA only! We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some of our clients, and hope to add more payment options available in the future. For now, all debit, credit, and prepaid VISA cards that have been registered with billing and shipping information to make purchases online with can be used on our website to order. When ordering, be sure to enter your billing information exactly as it reads on your card statement! Our security systems are sensitive to protect you from potentially sensitive data being captured or misused to make fraudulent purchases. That is why our shop is so specific when it comes to entering your information correctly. Enter your name and billing address carefully and precisely to ensure a smooth checkout process.
- At the time of placing an order your VISA card will be subject to an authorization charge by your bank where $1 will be held by your bank until the total charge for your order has been processed and cleared (this practice is normal for banks, and is similar compared to when you buy dinner at a restaurant with a credit card). More info about the authorization step can be found on this page. Also, this is a link to a list of banks in the US that will impose a pre authorization For each order, $1 will be put on hold, then this dollar is returned to your bank account within 1-5 business days (sometimes longer depending on the financial issuer). If you have a failed purchase, this dollar will still be returned to you.
- Before making your purchase: double check that the funds available in your bank account or your credit statement are present and available for spending and making purchases with! Sometimes after depositing money into your account (like a payroll check, or cash) your bank will take a little time before finally accepting and “clearing” your money, making it available for you to spend. So instead of your total funds overall, see what you have available to spend. After making sure you have enough available funds to cover the shipping cost $5.80, the $1 temporary authorization, and however much the cost of your incense spice bags are all together before making the order so your order can be placed without any issues.
- If you do attempt check out and receive an error, please wait a few minutes before attempting again with the correct information so that other warning flags aren’t triggered. When entering your VISA card number, be sure to use only numbers! No spaces, dashes, or any other characters. This is another common reason why some transactions fail and other ones do not.
- We currently ship to customers in the UNITED STATES. We will post an update if this changes in the future. As it is, if you are in any country other than the USA and try to place an order, it will fail. We’re sorry about the inconvenience and if you would like us to recommend a trusted herbal incense supplier in your country, please get in touch.
Incense Cloud Storewide Policies
Shipping & Delivery
Incense Cloud ships all orders via USPS within 1 business day of your order being placed. Once your order has been processed by Incense Cloud and sent to be shipped, you will be sent a Tracking Number by USPS for your package. If you are having any trouble finding it, you are also able to view your order’s tracking information via your customer account login. Note that the tracking ID doesn’t come immediately after you place your order, but as soon as it is received by USPS they will assign it a number for you to check in on. If you have waited until your order is processed, but still can’t find your number anywhere, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll help you out by finding it for you.
Privacy & Security
We do not sell, give away, or rent any of our customer’s information to any third party organizations or advertising groups. Our e-commerce site does use browser cookies to track your shopping cart activity and to store session information. You can clear these cookies or disable cookie tracking within your own browser definitions (just be aware that disabling cookies may make certain site features not work as expected). Any information that is included in your customer account or in any herbal incense purchase order is stored and transmitted via 256 bit secure socket layer encryption via our e-commerce engine. Your information for payment is not processed directly on our website, but through an industry standard trusted merchant payment portal that is built to handle the secure encryption of these transactions. Your information is safe, even from us! 🙂
Returns & Replacements
Incense Cloud does offer a Money back guarantee for returned – unopened, products that are in original, untampered mint condition. The following rules must apply in order for a return to be considered:
- Money back guarantees will only apply to delivered goods in original condition as long as the return is processed within 7 days of customer’s original receipt
- Original packaging must be completely intact and product must be in a resellable condition at the time of it’s return
- Return the product(s) to us in appropriate packaging (make sure all open packages are sealed tightly to prevent leakage). Please note that all original containers, e.g. Box, intact foil bags, jars (if applicable) and any other outer packaging, must be boxed and shipped by you to return to us at the time of claiming a refund.
- Product that has any appearance of forgery, misuse, tampering or any other damage that appears to be caused by anything other than the minor damages that could occur by regular shipping methods will not be refunded. This means, a box with a smooshed corner? No biggie, thanks USPS. But if we see bags glued back together, or we’re sent Oregano, we will not issue any refunds.
- Shipping is not refundable.
- In order to return a package, you must contact us through the contact form on our Contact Us page and explain the nature of your refund request. Let us know why the item is unacceptable, and if you would like us to send you a replacement or substitute bag, or if you would like your charges refunded instead. Please be sure to include all the account information (name, and email address) as well as the original shipping details for the Order, the order number on your receipt, and your contact information so that we can review, approve, and/or process the return or replacement for you.
- There will be a fee of 30% added to all orders returned as a restocking fee.
We reserve the right to refuse the money back offer if we discover any attempt to counterfeit or defraud Incense Cloud of the original product which we provided to you. No tolerance for people trying to game to con to get ahead.
Replacement product(s) of equal value and quantity will be shipped in exchange for the damaged goods, once original product is received by Incense Cloud. The same rules apply to replacements as they do to refund requests. All original product must be returned with the original packaging intact, including any jars, boxes, bags or foils. Requests to exchange a product must be submitted within 7 days of original receipt.
Incense Cloud strongly recommends that upon the return of any product to us, that you ship it back with a tracking number. We are not responsible for returned shipments which become lost or unaccounted for if these shipments are sent without a tracking number and delivery confirmation request. Sometimes these packages are lost in the mail, or sent to the wrong address. It is always best to request a unique tracking ID from your delivery service provider (be it USPS, FedEx, UPS, or others) of your packages, so we can more efficiently process your returns. Don’t sell yourself short by not opting for a guarantee!
Incense Cloud offers both retail and wholesale herbal incense ordering options through our online legal spice and scent shop. The pricing for our products is set as a default to the product’s recommended retail price. Sometimes we will offer package deals, discounts, and specials for certain items at our sole discretion, and we are not obligated to do so.
If you are interested in the Incense Cloud wholesale pricing discounts and bulk spice orders, please contact us with your name, business name, and recent preferred contact information and a member of our team will call you to collect the details and discuss price breaks for your individual wholesale request. The wholesale herbal incense page on our site has a contact form for such inquiries and is available here.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept VISA credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid authorized re-loadable cards at this time. We will accept checks and money orders in the future from wholesale customers who have a positive track record with us, and who has a current in good standing purchase agreement via our wholesale department.
On occasion we do post special inventory deals for our products. Those discounts will be configured into the shopping cart price so that the appropriate discount is applied to your order. In some cases, this may require entry of a unique promotional code at the time of check out in order to receive the discount. These codes are handed out by posting them on our blog or site occasionally, by random selection, awarded to brand advocates who refer their friends and other new business to our online store, and awarded as prizes to fans who participate in competing at contests hosted by the Incense Cloud Facebook page.
To view your order after it has been made, simply login with your the account information that you created at the time of your order, or if you have already created an account before, you may log in using your normal credentials. After logging in, you can go to the upper left corner of the Incense Cloud website where you will see a link to “My Account”, then go to the history section of your account to view any current, pending, or past orders that have been submitted via this website.
Updating Account Information
To update account information, simply login to the website and manage your contact or billing information. If you have trouble updating the information on your own, you may contact us.
- What is your strongest scent?
- That varies from person to person, brand to brand, and store to store. I can’t make up your mind for you about a brand, but I can suggest what the most popular scent of the last couple months has been, and what other customers have been saying is the strongest. Currently, our website is the only trusted herbal incense online retailer with legit legal spice for sale (no oregano here).
- Can I have some free samples? Give me free samples.
- No, and no.
- Why won’t Incense Cloud give us all free samples?
- Because of the sheer number of requests, we cannot afford to give away samples of our product. This issue is compounded by the fact that we are the only site with herbs that are legit, and therefore we spend good money to make sure no one gets ripped off. I would have to whip out my own credit card to pay for someone’s free sample. The good new is you can still have lots of chances to win or earn a free sample from Incense Cloud by referring people to our online store, or competing in our spice challenges for prizes!
- Why are there only four questions here?
- Because I’ve been writing this for hours, and it’s now up to over 2135 words and counting. If there are anymore pressing questions I will add them as needed.
LAST UPDATED MARCH 13, 2015 – By Bobby
My Only question is about the man below. Does he have the answers, or is he asking the questions? Am I blowing smoke up your whoopsie? Or am I being the best damned Bobby I can be? Maybe it’s time to just relax and go up in smoke, yo! ~ Bobby (PS I am not the guy below lol).
The most potent man in the world.